Re: [ST] OT: S3 Q's...

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005, Nathan Maher wrote:

-Here ya go Bill: http://www.bikez.com/bike/index.php?bike=667
-
-My memory confirms that much of this is correct - 98 was the first year
-of the new body style but the last year of the older motor.  That motor
-is a tractor and can be seriously modded for increased performance, not
-that it really needs it that much though.

Thanks Nate,

Yeah, I had run across that page too.  One of the reasons for my confusion is
that reported 885cc displacement which I assumed meant a carburetted engine
since that page didn't mention injection.  Other finds mentioned injection w/o
displacement figures so I'm a little surprised to learn there were injected
885's.  Might mean a project for the TBS?  Heh!

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\