[ST] Magazines

Speaking of concept bikes, the news stand magazines have excellent articles.  I bought one, haven't read yet, (I think Cycle Rider) has an excellent spread on motorcycle tires.  Just from my brief look that made me buy the thing, I'd highly recommend it.

The other magazine, I think Sport Rider, had a whole bunch of pics from the Tokyo Motorcycle show, concepts and the like.
It also had a spread about Rossi and pics of his celebration.  Evidentally he had snow white and the seven dwarfs.  Each dwarf stood for each of his championships.  He really knows how to put on a show.

Anyone know of any other motorcycle magazines worth getting to pass the winter season?