Re: [ST] Sealed Battery

Thanks for the suggestions Emile, Bill, and Rich. I will probably get
a Westco. I usually pull the battery out of the bike in winter and
hook it up to the charger through the light switch in the room where I
store it. I tend to work in there for a few hours each week so the
battery gets an intermittent charge and I don't worry about leaving
the trickle charger on all winter. I agree that the BMW 1150 engine
drains the battery quite quickly- my Roadster had the same problem
that Emile described.

GC