[ST] That does it

I did it. I'm done. I'm outta here. I went a bought a new BMW.

Well, sort of a BMW. My son* had an accident in my Chrysler Cirrus while
visiting a friend near Baltimore. The road curved and he didn't. He
escaped unscathed but the car was totaled. So for a combination
birthday/Christmas gift the wife is getting a 2006 Mini Cooper S.

Oh it'll be her car, all right. Mwah-ha-ha. I told her that it's hers
but it was my car that got killed and needs to be replaced.

Don't look at me that way. It was HER son and MY car.

*HSS and Steve Knudsen, the son that you met this summer.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

Accident, n.: A condition in which presence of mind is good, but absence
of body is better.
             -- Unknown