Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 9, Issue 35

From: Bob Nixon
>http://tinyurl.com/8d9o7

>Better but they need to be painted plus I saw no top box to sit of that
>rack???

No, you don't need to paint them. You can get Givi, Krauser and H&B
cases with toplids in all kinds of colors. You can order them like it.
And you can quicklock a topboxplate on it which can fit any topcase.
I know, because I have the same SW Motech setup on my '01 Sprint:
http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/478017

>Why not adapt the old Triumph pre-05 bags/rank & top box for the
>new bike. They looked one hell of a lot better and don't leak when
>it raining.

I understood that for some they do leak, plus they are double the price.
And they are smaller. But hey, for each their own of course :-).
I do agree that SW Motech should have taken a silver ST for their
photoshoot or should have taken a pair of Givi or H&B cases with
a blue lid. I doubt that you can fit the Triumph (acerbis?) cases
on the SW motech setup.

Emile
www.piloot.com