[ST] Triple Tree Cover/Protector

I seem to remember in my years with the ST that somewhere, someone was selling a protective cover for the upper triple tree - something that would go over the area between the clip-ons and protect from the keys scratching up the gray finish.  It may have been a carbon-fiber look, but maybe not.  Anyway, I'm looking for something like this and was hopeful that someone in the group might know where I can find this.

  Thanks,

  Matt Heyer