[ST] Carrying Stuff on the ST (Was: Transit strike)

Good one Steve!

Try pulling into a Beer Distributer on your ST and asking for 2 cases of
beer (cans of course)...

It gets a few raised eyebrows!

Not that hard, really, just dump the cans out into the bags.  Add Ice!

Fast food drive throughs are always fun too!

--Joel

<snip>

ST related: Because we are down to one car I was forced to take a
package to the UPS store on the Blue Devil. It looked rather comical
having this 24"x20"x6" cardboard box strapped to the top rail. I wish I
had taken a picture.

<snip>