Re: [ST] Carrying Stuff on the ST (Was: Transit strike)

>From: Pat
>I wish they would have some better bungee points designed in, where
>theres no fear in scratching the plastic.

I like the retractable cargo hooks they have on the Sargent
World Sport Performance seat:
http://www.sargentcycle.com/triwssprint.htm
My XJ600S had those as well under the saddle, pretty
handy for those once a year monster loads (I don't have
a car... but I do have a little trailer for my bicycle
which usually takes care of large loads on short distances).

What I don't know if the back end of the Sargent seat
would be compatible with the SW Motech plate and connected
case, since the back is a bit raised (not as much as a
Corbin though). Anybody know if this could be a problem?

Emile
www.piloot.com