Re: [ST] Carrying Stuff on the ST (Was: Transit strike)

On my '83 Vision, I had a custom Corbin saddle made up to match the
custom paint job. I had them sew it so that there were bungee hooks on
the bottom of the black stripe. That made a great solution because then
the bungees never even crossed the plastic bodywork.

http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles/images/83vision5.jpg

On Dec 22, 2005, at 12:36 PM, Emile Nossin wrote:

>> From: Pat
>> I wish they would have some better bungee points designed in, where
>> theres no fear in scratching the plastic.
>
> I like the retractable cargo hooks they have on the Sargent
> World Sport Performance seat:
> http://www.sargentcycle.com/triwssprint.htm
> My XJ600S had those as well under the saddle, pretty
> handy for those once a year monster loads (I don't have
> a car... but I do have a little trailer for my bicycle
> which usually takes care of large loads on short distances).
>
> What I don't know if the back end of the Sargent seat
> would be compatible with the SW Motech plate and connected
> case, since the back is a bit raised (not as much as a
> Corbin though). Anybody know if this could be a problem?
>
> Emile
> www.piloot.com

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707)