Re: [ST] Australian Beer and Bikes

> What do we Americaners have to do to get the Aussies to start exporting
> beer
> to us?  Man, I could go for some XXXX or VB or Crownies...

Eh, they can keep the XXXX and VB. I prefer the Tassie premium lagers from
Cascade and Boags and the James Squire range of beers. Redback Wheat wasn't
too bad either. Best beer I had in Oz was the "Black Ban Bitter" at the
Melbourne Hotel (brewpub). Also available at the Scottish Chief Hotel
(another brewpub) in Geelong. The Lord Nelson brewpub in Sydney had some
good ales as well.

Garry