From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of brettwilson21@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 3:23 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Australian Beer and Bikes

Snip

The makers of Redback, Matilda Bay Brewing Company, do an excellent range
that I have spent many years studying.
Coopers is also another great range of local brews. As is the already
mentioned Cascade.

I would love to suggest that they start exporting, but being relatively
small breweries, their production is limited. Its not that I want you to
miss out, its just that summer is here, today is going to be 38C in Sydney
and I'll be sitting on my beach cooling off with a quiet few of the
aforementioned fine ales.

Perhaps if theres some left over next year I could send some your way in
time for the northern summer?

Or you could head this way and I would happily take you on a beer
tasting/appreciation tour. We could throw in a few wineries as well...

Brett
Sydney