[ST] 675 Daytona and Oz beer

Brett,
Yes, I am #216 on the "priority" list for 675's in the US.  The US list is
obtainable from the Triumph US website; haven't look to see what's available
on the other Triumph sites.  Will be giving my impressions as soon as it
arrives.  March is a long way off, but the weather is really warm here in
San Diego county, so the Sprint will have to do for now. (obligatory Sprint
content).

As for Oz beer, my brother who used to live in Alexandra Hills (south of
Brisbane) steered me towards Powers Bitter when I last visited him.  It was
being heavily promoted in the Sinnie area as well at the time (1997).  Have
not seen any here.  Actually, export beer is usually a disappointment, and
there are so many specialty brews in the US, that buying imported beer seems
unnecessary.  (Mexican beer doesn't really count as "imported" around here).
And I would put Corona in the same category as Foster's:  those who drink
it, deserve what they get.

Merry Christmas to all, and may we have a Happy New Year with many safe
riding miles.  We are off to Bakersfield tomorrow to visit family and Buck
Owens.

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
2006 Graphite 675 Daytona