Re: [ST] Wishes

No, I just can't stand being on a motorcycle list to find it turning into a
political one. Satire? Only if you're a Republican. I am a Democrat and
don't know ONE of us who actually sees things that way so to me it's just
another inaccurate portayal.

I have about 10 friends on this list who actually know me, have ridden with
me, and have shared fun times together. There at the campfire, when we're
looking at each other face-to-face is when it's OK to get into political
discussions because you can see the other person's expressions. Not here.

I have owned my RS for 5 years (almost 6) and over 50,000 miles. I have had,
and may still have some useful posts about MOTORCYCLES to share, but I see
too much off-topic crap like that to make this list be worth filling my
mailbox. The list owner is a good friend of mine, I'll depend upon him to
send me the 2 or 3 useful posts per month.

And yes Zoltan....I have a very full life and don't need to get one. I could
bore you with stories about my wife of 25 years, my 3 kids, my house, my 3
cars, and my politics but that isn't what I think this list should be used
for. You didn't have to stoop to a personal attack. I didn't. But maybe
that's the way conservatives think, eh? I got better things to do with my
life than this shit.

I know....the usual "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."
Whatever.