Re: [ST] Wishes

> And yes Zoltan....I have a very full life and don't need to get one. I
> could
> bore you with stories about my wife of 25 years, my 3 kids, my house, my 3
> cars, and my politics but that isn't what I think this list should be used
> for. You didn't have to stoop to a personal attack. I didn't. But maybe
> that's the way conservatives think, eh? I got better things to do with my
> life than this shit.

That's exactly what I'm talking about, Ken. Your reaction to the post tells
the story. Why are you getting bent so much out of shape?
Emile posted a satire about how analytical people perceive things. Remember
here - SATIRE. Then I remembered seeing this story within another context.
That's where my post came in. I think it's funny, that's all. You just have
to lighten up.
One more thing - just for you, because I didn't really have to post it. Just
like you, I'm a Democrate, married for 25 years, have three daughters, own a
house, five cars, an ST and have a sense of HUMOR

Happy Holidays!