[ST] Brake Caliper Cleaning (and note on Race-teched/Genmar Preload Adj)

So I did the cleaning of the pistons inside all three brake calipers - wow!  What a difference at the levers!  The brakes feel like rocks now.  I haven't had an actual chance to ride (due to our whether in these parts), but after putting everything back together and pumping the brakes they feel rock-hard.  The lever has almost no travel.  I can't wait to see the performance gains (probably an extra 6-8hp, lol...).

  Anyway, Zero-Gravity sport touring screen installed, frame sliders mounted, Givi top box on, brake calipers serviced, all sorts of bits cleaned - now I'm just figuring out how to best mount the GPS/XM Radio/MP3 player.  I'm longing for some riding whether.

  Oh yeah, and that post I had sent some time back about adjusting preload on Race-Teched front end with Genmar bar risers - turns out that the bar risers have a cap over the hole to clean up the look (just like the ones on the two allen bolts on each clip-on, but larger).  Pop them off  and there is the pre-load adjustment!

  Matt Heyer