Re: [ST] Removing the mirrors & turnsignals

>From: Matthew Heyer
>I have never seen a PDF version, and with Triumph charging
>around $80 USD for the manuals I cannot see them having a
>free copy around.

Well, it was the users having their personal copy online.
In Holland the GS PDF was something like 30 euros, I also
found the identical cd with pdf in a San Francisco BMW
dealer for something like 200 US dollars. Very weird.
But a cd with pdf is very easy to buy collectively
of course :-). The new Sprint will probably have a
pdf version of the manual available. 80 USD sounds
ridiculous to me actually, but perhaps it's also a
quarter of the price in the UK?

Emile
www.piloot.com