Re: [ST] Bad weather

Do you live in/around Bethesda?

  Matt Heyer

George Chacko <chackoge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I bought my '99 Sprint in Austin, TX this September and rode it up to
Bethesda, MD. The nice thing about riding alone is that there are no
constraints. On the other hand it really helps to have a friend along
if your bike breaks down. The next big ride is going to be coast to
coast. I'm just not sure whether it'll be on the Sprint or not.

GC