Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 9, Issue 41

I did not re-grease the pistons, but I did not push them all the way out.  Removing the caliper from the wheel/disc and holding back three of the pistons, I pumped the brakes to push the piston out past where you could see the gunk (but not out).  I then cleaned off the gunk, pushed it back in, and checked for ease of movement.  I repeated this for each piston on each caliper.

  I did not get involved with actually removing the pistons or seals.

  Matt Heyer

Sprint ST <sprint_st@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Matt,
You set something like "I just clean" and I believe you stated in an earlier
email you cleaned your calipers thoroughly. When you put the pistons back
in, did you use any grease? If so, was it something like copper clad or
caliper grease?
Thanks,
Rod