Re: [ST] Bad weather

Are you on the DC RATS site?  Are you joining us to the Dragon RAT Raid?  I think we have 10 of us going now.  If you are not already, you should get on the DC RATS site as we email about our group rides in the area.  I myself live in Rockville (recently moved from Pentagon City).

  Matt Heyer

George Chacko <chackoge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Yes..about a mile away from the NIH campus. GC