[ST] Bad Weather

Matt,
I live about 120 miles south of Zoltan in northern San Diego County.  There
are some very nice roads here from tight twisties to high-speed curves.  The
hills and mountains make the riding both scenic and entertaining.  Mid-week
riding is best as the number of motor homes and horse trailers is much less
than on the weekends.  Our weather is much the same as Los Angeles, and the
air quality is some better.  Ask STeve Duncan about his day riding with
doggydoo out here a year or so ago.  Anyway, there are lots of good rides
both here and in LA county (Zoltan's suggested route is good, so is Angeles
Crest Highway, except for the squids and police), so motor on out and we
will show you around.

On the other hand, I remember Maryland and Virginia as having many two-lane
roads.  Time-speed-distance auto navigation rallies used to be quite popular
there.  Are you looking for some new roads?

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
2006 Graphite Daytona 675 (expected March 2006)