Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 9, Issue 41

Neil,
Although many people complain about Sprint brakes, when I sold my Concours I
found the Sprint brakes almost deadly effective.  On the Connie you almost
had to mail the front brakes to ask them to slow you down, and my Sprint
required some getting accustomed to. Once you do get accustomed to them they
aren't all that bad except for that creeping lever travel. After all, the
Sprint is NOT designed for the track, but is so good and sneaky fast that
many of us want more.
Rod