[ST] FS: Sprint ST BRG panniers / Tourmaster jackets & pants

Hello,

I've got two auctions on eBay I thought might be of interest to this list.

Item #1: British Racing Green panniers for 2001 Sprint ST (one key, no
mounting kit, no documentation; my old ST met an unfortunate demise
but fortunately without the panniers attached although I would have
traded the panniers for the bike any day)

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=2358533&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=4600974222&lk=ViewItem

Item #2: Tourmaster Cortech jacket and pants (black, XL)

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=2358533&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=8026355816&lk=ViewItem

Happy New Year!

cheers,
matt