Re: [ST] THROTTLE TWIST GRIP

>From: sprintst_2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>It has been so hot here in Sydney the heat melted the glue
>ps: Temp today will be + 90 deg f / expecting + 100 over next
>    few days - enjoy yr northern winter guys  :)

This is what my Sprint looked like 2 days ago, so I decided
it was perhaps smarter to take the train to work:
http://piloot.smugmug.com/photos/50165834-L.jpg

Work yesterday morning (in Hannover) looked pretty similar though:
http://piloot.smugmug.com/photos/50166059-L.jpg
http://piloot.smugmug.com/photos/50166147-L.jpg

Forecast for later this afternoon is freezing rain :-O
It's going to be a chaotic day on the airport... and I'm
taking the train again. A truck fell over today on the
freeway, spilling plant soil over the road. They can't
clean it because it got frozen to the asphalt. Tomorrow
the frost is going to be over at least.. then we're back
to rain and grey skies again :-(.

Emile
www.piloot.com