From: sprintst_2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx <sprintst_2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 09:47:19 +1100 (EST)
Subject: Re: [ST] THROTTLE TWIST GRIP

G'day folks - n all the very best for 2006.

This may qualify for the dumbest question all year but... It has been so hot
here in
Sydney that one day recently I had the ST parked in the sun and seems the heat
melted the glue ( or whatever it is ) that prevents the rubber slipping on the
throttle, ie: give it a fist full and the rubber turns but no throttle reponse..
have fixed it temp with some cable ties. Can someone advise the best glue or
other
fix for this ??

Thx - Harry  / SYDNEY / OZ - 2002 ST.

ps: Temp today will be + 90 deg f / expecting + 100 over next
    few days - enjoy yr northern winter guys  :)