Re: [ST] Tire Order Houses

I don't think you need to worry about DMTA anymore, after what happend
there on New Years.  They no longer exist...

Of course, they were the only place I have ordered tires from, so I
will be doing some shopping.

Dan

>>> thfwsf@xxxxxxx 2/2/2005 6:41 AM >>>
All,
I'm planning on buying some tires in the near future for my Sprint ST
and my '71 Tiger.  I currently have the Continental Road Attacks on it,
which seem to be wearing very well and have also performed well,
actually better than the stock BT57's I had on it.  I expect I'll get
about 8.5k miles out of my rear tire before I need to replace it.  About
the same mileage I achieved from my BT57.
I've been looking at few internet mail order places. However, before I
commit to a best price or deal, I want to ensure that I find a "good"
dealer before I order my tires.
This email is not intended to start a "tire thread"  I'm just looking
for a good discount mail order tire place.  I've looked at MAW, SW Moto
Tires, Tire Express.   I won't Discount Motorcycle Tires, they provided
me some bad customer service last time I used them and I won't use them
again.
Tom
'01 Sprint ST
'71 Tiger TR6R