Re: [ST] pass the ammunition

Masiak, Richard wrote:
> My only question is: What's the hadgun doing in the topbox when it should be on your person?

Hmmmm. Funny you should mention this. A co-worker just came into my
office and was explaining that he had a Florida license to carry a
concealed weapon. He moved to NJ last year and has a NJ driver's
license. He called FL and asked about getting a temporary FL driver's
license so that he would have the required ID's. They told them that it
didn't matter as long as the addresses matched. He can have a NJ address
on his FL permit. They told him that they issue permits to people in
other states on a regular basis.

OTOH Denis is in CT which doesn't have the liberal gun laws that FL has.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you are carrying a firearm in a car in
CT it must be in the trunk.

Something to ponder, no need to answer: Why do conservatives want
liberal gun laws?

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA