Re: [ST] Considering the Sport Bike....

> I seem to have lucked out on insurance with USAA.
You bet you did.

I tried USAA.  I had car, boat, house and bike policies with them for over
20 years.  I compared bike prices with Progressive, Geico, Merkel, GMAC,
State Farm, Allstate, and others.  Most couldn't even find my 2004 RS to
insure.  Wound up with Sentry (Dairyland).   RAT is purt BS.  So is AMA.
You get the same break from all the others by just being a club member.
Insurance is a 4 letter word.  If we did business like insurance companies
we would be doing hard time.  A guy wrote a book called "The Prince" a long
time ago that covers insurance companies, "might has right."  It's a pure
crap shoot depending on where you live, what you ride, your age and driving
record AND pure frickin' luck.

For cars USAA is without a question the BEST.
For bikes: Geico sucks, State Farm and GMAC "can" be the best depending on
how they package the deal, Sentry did right by me, but it all boils down to
shopping around - a lot.

- --
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.