Re: [ST] brake caliper

You likely just need to clean and rebuild the calipers.  It's not that
difficult if you have some mechanical skills and tools.

A Piston with seals kit for one side is part #2020254-70301 and retails
for $151.97 each

The seal kit alone, if your pistons are serviceable is part #T2020508
and retails for $71.75 each

I don't have the VIN of your bike, so please check the part numbers
against your VIN before purchasing parts.

A new complete caliper will run about $464.07.

You will need to do both sides if you go the rebuild way.  Also, you
should be changing pads on both sides (all four pads) at the same time.

If you still want to go the used way, I have a set of calipers, lines,
master cylinder and brake lever off a '99 ST.  Contact me at
d-wall@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dan Wallander