Re: TriumphSTDigest Subject: Re: [ST] RS/ST Lift handle

One issue with the below, you only achieve 1/2 your potential speed potential by lifting on the one lift handle.  If you install a lift handle on the other side and use them simultaneously, you will find a much great speed impact.  Probably enough to smoke a busa....

Tom
This was regurgitated from the email void...

I don't know about you'se guyz, but when I'm riding on
the interstate, and I need to pass a little faster, I reach
down and pull on the lift handle to take some of the weight
off the tires and so I can go a little quicker.

Kevin Liske