Re: [ST] chain oilers

tom questioned whether a scotoiler might affect the insurance but i
made enquiries and just got strange stares back. It doesnt matter in
the UK apparently.

This is the link to the recent MCN article, a PDF on how to install:
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/nav?page=motorcyclenews.articles.articleCategory.article&resourceId=1729052&articleCategory=MCN-EXTRA_ADVICE-AND-TIPS

I have one on my bike and its made a difference. The only problem i
had was on the Daytona 900 where the feeder tube was damaged by using
the paddock stand without realising the two were meeting.

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 00:40:10 -0800 (PST), BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx
<BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have been thinking about getting some sort of chain oiler for sometime and
> have heard all sorts of arguments for and against.

- --
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow
"Truth is a pathless land. Man cannot come to it through any
organisation, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual,
nor through any philosophic knowledge or psychological technique. He
has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the
understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation and
not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection..."