From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bil
Swartz
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 10:42 AM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] chain oilers

Can you tell I'm getting anxious for the new season...

Not to start a debate, but what automatic chain oilers are now available and
how do they stack up?  Is the Scott-oiler still preferred?

aTdHvAaNnKcSe,

- --

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\
"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '98 VFR800FI -hers    ASCII \ /
Against
      bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  '89 Hawk GT  -hers   Ribbon  X  HTML
"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  66    U    AMA,CMHmoto,HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail

*

- --
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

- --