[ST] New Server

We suffered a setback when we discovered that the hosting company we
planned to use did not offer everything we needed. We are now back on
track.

Eric and several others are working on a TriumphNet history.

Steve has been working on a new logo that incorporates the logo change
at Triumph.

Simon is working on setting up the list. Our current plan for the list
is to have a publicly available archive that has email addresses
stripped out. If we cannot pull this off then the archive will be
private (must be a member of the list) and still have the email
addresses in it. Either way it will be searchable.

Others are working on cleaning up the site content.

We all have day jobs so please be patient.

The Team
Andy L, Bil S, Chuck B, Gavin L, Rupert G, Simon B, Steve L