Re: [ST] Short Trip Dangers

iPat wrote:
> Careful Steve! you'll be riding a scooter soon! ; )

If it's a PC800 I'll wear clogs and paint tulips (or two lips) on the
fairing and sign off. ;-)

> i was being flippant, please excuse me. I was tired having been
> pulling on the lift lever without seemingly getting any faster. ill
> give it another go at tea time.

No need to apologize I was just having fun.

> my moniker is a joke based on the iPod, iMac etc which i do have but
> still keep my toungue in cheek (of the mouth - MY mouth)

That's OK. I'm a big fan of the Lingus sisters, Connie and Annie! (Oh my
God, did I actually just write that? That's sure to be fodder for Cap'n
Quack, El Donut, Doggydoo and Denis.)

<lurkmode>

- --
Steve Lawler