RE: [ST] New Server

Hi all. I've been lurking in the background for some time now but never
bothered to post anything. Thanks to all for some helpful tips, and to most
for putting a quick death to the political threads.

I decided to post now because with all the discussion of a new server, I
wanted to make sure ya'll didn't just disappear one day. When all is ready,
will you post a link or whatever? I'm pretty nerdish, but wasn't sure what
would happen when the transition took place.

Also, thanks for putting forth the effort. Its greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob Floyd
01 Black RS
65 BMW R50 (about to start restoration)