[ST] Re: Boots and desktops

I alternate between Bates Fast Lane (really old by now) and Sidi Vertebra
II's.  The Sidi boots were purchased for track days, but now I wear them for
casual riding.  I find that polyprops under cotton socks work better with
the Sidis than just one pair of socks.

I have a garuda carving on my desk and a porcelain letter holder that is a
pair of geese.

Sorry I mentioned the dutch boy.  I will stand in the corner for a while to
atone.  Maybe he gave up the list for lent.  Or forever.

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
1995 Yamaha TZ250