Re: [ST] Re: new topic

Bwaaaaaaahahahahaha, my favorite comment was the one about your
ex-girlfriend being your wife.  I am sooooo going to use that one.

The contents of my desk are in such shambles that they aren't worth
describing but here we go anyway...
1. Ipod + Homebrew Headphone Amp + KOSS KSC75's to keep me sane
2. Professional Engineer's Stamp to remind myself that I did, in fact,
pass that god-awful test
3. Various calculations, reports and stuff that should've been filed
ages ago
4. Note to self to prolong having kids as long as humanly possible to
enjoy the full benefits of PC sex, wait, that doesn't sound right,
that's "pre-kids", I think...

Nate
00SprintRS