[ST] What do you do?

Do any of you guys or gals actually work in the Motorcycle Industry? I
have always wanted to work where my hobby takes me,  but got stuck in
the electronics industry. It pays for my habit. I thought I would like
to work in a motorcycle shop, till I saw all those bike sitting out
front in the morning and setting  inside at night and then came to the
realization that someone has to move them every day, Bummer.I got up a 5
AM this morning and just spent the last 3 hours on
http://pashnitforum.com/forum. Now there is a real motorcycle job.
Al
San Martin Ca.