RE: [ST] What do you do?

>From: Garry Simmons <garrysimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>I don't think working in a bike shop would be fun. Retail sucks. Long
>hours, especially during riding season. A buddy of mine did that last
>spring/summer and he never got to ride. Poor pay. Working a regular 9-5 job
>in the industry might be cool though.
>
>Garry

This discussion came up on another list I'm on.  People were talking about
all the different M/C industry jobs they thought they would enjoy.  Several
folks on the list work in various aspects of the industry, most don't get to
ride as much as they would like, cause their busiest time is prime riding
season.  A very wise and sage man had this advice;

He said, "The best thing to do is get a job at a ski resort.  That way you
are working when riding gererally sucks, and are off work during prime
riding season".

I think that's pretty good advice, for my upcoming semi-retirement.

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST