Re: [ST] TSRA-AMA

To which I respond.........

  Back in the day, my brother took a drive from his home in New Jersey to
visit me in the hinterlands of Vermont.  At the time, I was living in a very
small town, which had but a single constable. The length of the drive from
the gas powered flatlands of Jersey to the Green Mountains afforded Michael
ample time to savor his stock of Cannabis Sativa, and the pleasure of his
beverage of choice, Beechwood Aged Budweiser.  In the course of negotiating
a twisty dirt road not far from my home, my brother failed to follow said
road, and was delivered thence into adverserial contact with a large maple
tree.  The Constable was summoned to the scene by a passing motorist, who,
upon encountering Michael sitting on the tailgate of his destroyed truck in
a somewhat disoriented state, asked him rather pointedly, "when did you have
your last drink?"

To which Michael replied, "not yet"....

Denis Liakos
Chapter two: The arrest, to follow