[ST] AMA cards wandering

It's as I feared than.  Cards lost in the blizzard of information.  sigh,
how did life get so full of convienience? :)

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

<<
    Huh?!?... Between surfing, skiing, flying, motorcycling, union,
alumni, gentlemen's clubs, etc. I must have over a dozen cards, none
of which have I ever been able to find more than a week after having
received them.  The notable exception of course is my Medicare
card,... and even that has had to be replaced twice.
                                           Signed;
                                                   ol' whatsizname

And
<<
4) As soon as I can find my AMA card, I'll send the info offlist.