[ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #804

  for Rob - a Lurker's excellent choice

 >>> As for the wife, a few months ago I bought her a 1983 Honda
Ascot so she can learn to ride this summer. <<<

    Oh man... if it's the V-twin, that's one of the best little bikes
ever built!  I bought my then wife one when it came out ('83 I think)
and had my pin-striper buddy paint - in script - Hardly Davison on
the sides of the tank.  It's a beautiful bike and so rare that nobody
knew what it was!  Many people mistook it for a new little Harley.
That was two wives ago and I've been trying to pry it out of her cold
hands ever since I left but she won't part with it.  I did a little
bracket-racing
with it (don't tell her) and had to put a steering damper on it but
your wife is never going to push it hard enough on the street to need
one.

 >>> if some of the list members lived on my street I'd be the normal
one <<<

    I feel exactly the same way,... ain't it awful?  Bunch of perves!

                                 doggydoo   - - - o&\o