Re: [ST] Short Trip Dangers

In a previous email, iPat wrote:
> i went up into the loft and found an old corgi car which is currently
> sitting on the mantelpiece despite the protests of SWMBO who
> misguidingly believes that this is simply another piece of junk that i
> collect.

On our mantle is my wife's collection of Staffordshire dogs and crystal
candlesticks. The upstairs  hall bookcase has my antique planes
(woodworking). But above the mantle hangs a sign from a period film that
I worked on. It looks like an old store front sign. It says, "S.Lawler &
Sons, Carpentry, Masonry, Glazing, Painting" At first SWMBO said no to
it. After I told her to get rid of the dogs she agreed to keep it.
Besides, I built the mantle. ;-)

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Le mariage c'est résoudre ensemble des problèmes qu'on aurait jamais eu
tout seul!" (Marriage is solving together problems you would never have
alone!)
             -- Unknown