Re: A Lurker Steps Out of the Shadows... (was: RE: [ST] Re: new topic)

Welcome aboard Rob.

I just found out where Kent was last week.  I'll be visiting a prospect
there on Wednesday with some co-workers.  It'll be my 2nd trip up that way,
both for business.  So as usual it's a whirl wind visit.  It's too bad how
work has a tendency to get in the way of pleasure!  The roads look like
they'd be a lot of fun!

George