[ST] Hey Denis

You started off with that great tale about your brother. I've been
telling that story to friends and co-workers. "Not yet" gets a laugh
every time. So what about "Part 2: The Trial?"

Along a similar line.

When a friend of mine was in college he and some friends went on a road
trip to Florida. While These highly educated lads are driving through
Georgia they get pulled over by an officer of the law. The cop
approaches the car and in a deep southern drawl says "Boy. Nobody goes
through Georgia that fast."

The sharpest guy chimes in from the back seat, "Sherman did."

They won a free nights stay at the local courthouse.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"A sympathetic Scot summed it all up very neatly in the remark, 'You
should make a point of trying every experience once, excepting incest
and folk dancing.'"
            -- Sir Arnold Bax, Farewell my Youth (1943)