RE: [ST] Who Has Race Tech Emulators

Rupert,
Maybe they have changed it.  In the past winter of my discontent in the
snowfields of PA, I was trying to decide either HyperPro springs or RT
springs and emulators.  I ran it with every combination I could from about
170 on up to 250.  All I got was spring rate changes.  I did the test
because the last time I put in a set of RT's I noticed that various
numbers for my "custom" install were always the same.  I also found out
that you had to get past "Wendy" or whatever her name was at RT to get a
real tech for answers.

Join ISP.COM today - $8.95 internet , less than 1/2 the cost of AOL
Try us out, http://www.isp.com/