RE: [ST] Hello?

> I just looked out the window, there's someone out there.  I'm going out
> there soon, too.

I just got back from being "out there" on the bike.  It's been sunny and
clear, though a bit breezy for most of the month.  The skiers are pissed
'cos there's no snow, but it definitely works for me.  Did about 70 miles
out in the hills where the roads were mostly clear of gravel and county
sprayed-on snot.  I even had to straighten out a guy in a Buick (isn't that
Swedish for Volvo?) who thought he was fast through the twisties on
Hillsboro Hwy http://tinyurl.com/5nah6 over Chehalem Mountain ;o).

My heart does go out to those of you who are snowbound or awaiting the
return of your bike but this has been mostly a non-winter.  It's usually
pissing down rain or frozen this time of year.

- --Rick in Oregon
  '01 Sprint ST