Re: [ST] Hello?

In a previous email, BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx stated:
> At a mere 60kmph we hit a hole in the road caused by the downpour.  We hit it
> really hard, so I guessed that it was quite deep. We stayed upright. Just.
> And continued home.

Glad to see you made it.

> I can fully empathise with all you people who are snowed in.

Thanks for the thought, but... More later.

> I'm running out of outlets to channel my frustration.

Post messages on a regular basis.

In a previous email, Rick & Joyce stated:
> My heart does go out to those of you who are snowbound or awaiting the
> return of your bike but this has been mostly a non-winter.
> It's usually pissing down rain or frozen this time of year.

Thanks for the thought, but... More later.

In a previous email, Denis Liakos stated:
> Trust me, those of us in the Tundra States appreciate the fact that
> someone (other than dunc) is "out there"...on the bike, that is...

I've been one of the lucky few. Normally at this time of year I'm
waiting for the snow to melt. The past two weeks we've had unseasonably
warm weather and bucket loads of rain. All the snow is gone. Last week I
rode to work four out of five days. Today will be day five this week.
Although there was a dusting last night, the streets are still clear.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"