RE: [ST] New Server

original post:
>Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:44:36 -0500
>

>We all have day jobs so please be patient.
>
>The Team
>Andy L, Bil S, Chuck B, Gavin L, Rupert G, Simon B, Steve L

OK guys,  it's been over a whole week now.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are
we there yet?
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are
we there yet?
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are
we there yet?
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are
we there yet?
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are
we there yet?

<then Dad turns around in the front seat and smacks the hell out of young
STeve>

hey it's friday nite, posting while drinking........... and Dad can't reach
me anymore  :-)

STeve
eL Dount