[ST] Winter Riding

- -------------------------------1108944937

RoB,

I totally agree about the riding.  I took a 55 mile romp on my RS today,
SUNday.  It felt very good.  The sun was bright, the air was about 50 degrees, and
most of the roads were dry, except for a couple patches of frost in the shady
spots.  Rider Beware.  Heated grips and full gear are the keys to enjoying
this time of year.  I was amazed by the herds of other bikes on the road.

As a mortgage guy, I even stopped at a new home site to chat with realtors I
hope to work with someday.  One younger gal talked quite a bit about the '70
Honda 750 she road last summer.  She hopes to ride more this year, though she
is still uncomfortable on the street.  I told her practice makes perfect, or at
least more comfortable.

Our dry spell is great for riding, we will probably pay for the lack of snow
next summer when we have to conserve our water.

Take care,

Steve Knudsen
Auburn, WA

- -------------------------------1108944937

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2523" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>RoB,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I totally agree about the riding.&nbsp; I took a 55 mile romp on my RS=20=
today, SUNday.&nbsp; It felt very good.&nbsp; The sun was bright, the air wa=
s about 50 degrees, and most of the roads were dry, except for a couple patc=
hes of frost in the shady spots.&nbsp; Rider Beware.&nbsp; Heated grips and=20=
full gear are the keys to enjoying this time of year.&nbsp; I was amazed by=20=
the herds of other bikes on the road.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As a mortgage guy, I even stopped at a new home site to chat with realt=
ors I hope to work with someday.&nbsp; One younger gal talked quite a bit ab=
out the '70 Honda 750 she road last summer.&nbsp; She hopes to ride more thi=
s year, though she is still uncomfortable on the street.&nbsp; I told her pr=
actice makes perfect, or at least more comfortable.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Our dry spell is great for riding, we will probably pay for the lack of=
 snow next summer when we have to conserve our water.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Take care,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Steve Knudsen</DIV>