RE: [ST] Ride report (sort of)

Glad you could get out Matt, in spite of the adversity.  One of these days
I'd like to head down your way with the Sprint and a (yet to be purchased)
dual sport bike for some extended exploration. . .

BTW, our spring opener this year will be the first weekend in June.  Details
to follow.

- --Rick in Oregon
  '01 Sprint ST